If you would like more information or would like to apply for a position, please contact me.
Nikolaus Becker, MSc
Telephone: +43 (0)1-
Mobile: +43 (0) 664 3868000
Team development and Teambuilding
Every team experiences multiple stages of development from forming to performing. (Tuckman).
At the same time, specific roles take shape within a team. (Raoul Schindler):
Teams only reach the “performing” stage within the context of a clearly formulated goal and the commitment of each team member. Powerful organizations rely on powerful teams. Nevertheless, the process leading to the development of a powerful team might often be complex and challenging.
With becker: human resource solutions as your partner in team development, you will establish concrete measures and action plans over the course of a series of seminars. An effective blend of activities, frameworks for a structured exchange, and concrete action plans will be implemented by means of a methodical and individual approach. Our goal is to turn you into a “performing” team (Tuckman).
Overview of our approach and focus areas
Team development goals
- improving awareness for distinct roles in your team
- recognizing resistance and knowing how to react to it
- dealing with communication problems within your team
- approaching and responding to conflict
- strengthening cooperation in your team and knowing when to develop the social skills of individual team members
- increasing team productivity and efficiency
- clarifying the division of tasks, roles, and functions – Is your team optimally engaged? Who has which tasks, responsibilities, and rights?
- optimizing structures and work procedures
- finding opportunities for collaboration at points of intersection – encouraging information exchange and close cooperation
- building tolerance for others – using and respecting the abilities of team members
- solving and learning from conflict
- strengthening mutual trust
- generating cultures of discourse and conduct – “Feedbackculture”
- strengthening self-reliance
- setting clear objectives and strategies – orienting all team members towards the same goal
- short theoretical inputs
- group work and discussion
- outdoor activities
- experience-based exercises addressing various themes such as trust, information transfer, conflict, communication
- scenario-based role-playing games
- feedback discussions
- short presentations with integrated visualizations
- 1-2 day modules from 9:00 – 17:00
- follow-ups from 9:00 – 12:30 or 9:00-17:00
An interval of 1-2 months is recommended for follow-ups.
We work with 1-2 trainers depending on the thematic focus and team size. We also optionally support parallel 1:1 coaching for managers and executives.