Business Development Manager Professional Foto & Video for CEE –
based in Vienna (m/w)
As Business Development Manager (BDM), you will be responsible for over 20 countries. For this exciting position a new BDM is required. The successful candidate will possess the qualities of sales & marketing with personal passion in Foto & Video and will appreciate working in a dynamic and adaptable organisation which is a major player in the international field.
- You create and effectively manage integrated marketing and sales plan for PRO products and vertical sectors. Define targeted propositions and drive professional product sales through direct contact with key end user in collaboration with channel partners and channel managers to grow revenue. Develop and maintain a community of Professional Photographers and Videographers.
- Create data-based market insights
- Promote your company as “Solution Provider” addressing top customers in the region
- Relationship management, regular multi-level contacts with key end customers (professionals)
- Identify prospective customers passing leads to your partners
- Achieve business targets by developing local strategic sales plans for Pro Products towards professional end users through all channels.
- Drive the development and visibility of the sectors & industries sales across the local entity.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- You have considerable experience in sales & marketing.
- Ideally you have already experience in the Foto & Video field. Even if you are currently not working in this environment then your passion should be e.g. as amateur photographer with a knowledge in this field in combination with sales and marketing experience within the IT and/ or agency field.
- As a professional you have strong communication and presentation skills and good business English.
- Good consultative selling skills and effectiveness in building relationships are additional strengths.
- You are open minded towards other cultures – especially within Europe – and are prepared to travel (expected travel time will be up to 50% after Covid 19)
- You see yourself as highly sales & result driven sales person with control on gross
- High accountability
- You are a team player, passionate in managing diverse teams and ensure
collaboration between teams
- You can expect a rewarding remuneration corresponding to the level of responsibility. The
salary has fixed and variable parts, with an expected yearly value of € 75,000 gross, Final
agreed salary depending on qualification and experience.
- The work will be based in Vienna, in an international work environment. Travel expectations
within Central Eastern Countries in this position are around 50% (after Covid 19)